Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Talk about Dr McNinja and don't be jerks.

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Postby Verteiron » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:18 pm

... and now the shuttle, pushing a white-hot ball of re-entry plasma ahead of it, will slam into and kill the ghost wizard. Right?
Verteiron
Lumberjack
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Postby Tyrone the Toaster » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:34 pm

srbingham wrote:It feels a little anticlimactic how powerful Sparklelord is. He basically took 5 minutes from being summoned to completely destroying King Radical's plans and possibly Radical himself (though Rad will likely be rescued by the Nasaghast). Also now we can be pretty sure nothing could stop Sparklelord from destroying the world.

Patrick what have you done?

His best. He's done his best. Now he's gonna have to deal with Sparklelord. Reminds me of that one story, the old lady that swallowed a fly. To deal with the fly, she got a frog or something. So the fly's gone, but now you've got something even worse.
Having a fabulous day, my dear friends!
Remember, if your toast is burnt, you've failed at life.
Don't forget to party hard!
User avatar
Tyrone the Toaster
Temple Guard
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:41 am
Location: A Pirate Ship
Gender: Both

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Postby berlinknives » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:52 pm

So he punched an astronaut.

SPARKLELORD VS. NASAGHAST TIME
dexeron wrote:HOORAY! It's Chekov's Nasaghast!
User avatar
berlinknives
Tricky Lobster Person
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Postby Gurei » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:01 am

In before Radighast.
Gurei
Temple Guard
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:46 am
Gender: Gentleman

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Postby CheeseWhisper » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:58 pm

Stray Cat wrote:Sparklelord's horse-smirk is precious.

It is!
srbingham wrote:It feels a little anticlimactic how powerful Sparklelord is. He basically took 5 minutes from being summoned to completely destroying King Radical's plans and possibly Radical himself (though Rad will likely be rescued by the Nasaghast). Also now we can be pretty sure nothing could stop Sparklelord from destroying the world.

Patrick what have you done?

Can the Nasaghast rescue anyone? I though its only purpose was to kill (though we saw something a bit unusual in its recent treatment appearance).
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm
Location: standing behind you
Gender: Confused Robot

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Postby berlinknives » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:18 pm

CheeseWhisper wrote:
Stray Cat wrote:Sparklelord's horse-smirk is precious.

It is!
srbingham wrote:It feels a little anticlimactic how powerful Sparklelord is. He basically took 5 minutes from being summoned to completely destroying King Radical's plans and possibly Radical himself (though Rad will likely be rescued by the Nasaghast). Also now we can be pretty sure nothing could stop Sparklelord from destroying the world.

Patrick what have you done?

Can the Nasaghast rescue anyone? I though its only purpose was to kill (though we saw something a bit unusual in its recent treatment appearance).


It can rescue an astronaut indirectly by killing someone who attacks an astronaut.

I think we all kind of think that the pink unicorny fluffy ghosty horrorsaurus thing is basically going to be some magical accident of a giant rucus by now involving Sparklelord and other creatures...
dexeron wrote:HOORAY! It's Chekov's Nasaghast!
User avatar
berlinknives
Tricky Lobster Person
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Postby Stray Cat » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:13 am

So I'm having a little trouble figuring out what's going on in panel 2, and maybe y'all can help me. Did Sparklelord:

1) Ram his whole unicorn-man self into the bottom of the shuttle then burst out the top backwards?

or

2) Dive toward the top of the shuttle and punch it with a punch of full of magical power that it blew out the bottom of the shuttle too?
User avatar
Stray Cat
Tricky Lobster Person
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 pm
Gender: Guy

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Postby Tyrone the Toaster » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Stray Cat wrote:So I'm having a little trouble figuring out what's going on in panel 2, and maybe y'all can help me. Did Sparklelord:

1) Ram his whole unicorn-man self into the bottom of the shuttle then burst out the top backwards?

or

2) Dive toward the top of the shuttle and punch it with a punch of full of magical power that it blew out the bottom of the shuttle too?

I'm gonna go with the second option, at least because of the way his body is angled
Having a fabulous day, my dear friends!
Remember, if your toast is burnt, you've failed at life.
Don't forget to party hard!
User avatar
Tyrone the Toaster
Temple Guard
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:41 am
Location: A Pirate Ship
Gender: Both

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Postby Chuckles » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:03 am

Gurei wrote:In before Radighast.


NASAghast - Radighast - Radagast - another Lord Of The Rings connection?
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 am

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2015

Postby CheeseWhisper » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Well, that was super effective. Now Doc can punch all the astronauts he wants.

Also, he should have asked for some sort of magical Star Trek type viewer. You know, the kind that magically puts a camera wherever they want it so they can see what's going on...
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm
Location: standing behind you
Gender: Confused Robot

PreviousNext

Return to The Forums of Dr McNinja

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

cron