Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Talk about Dr McNinja and don't be jerks.

Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Postby Chuckles » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:42 pm

So, it's one day late.

Is the ghost wizard going to search for "the little boy", or is he just going to start his curse all over again from the bowels of the earth?

And I wonder why Dracula is so concerned about Sparklelord tinkering with the space time portal, unless it's obviously because Sparklelord is tinkering with the space time portal. . . .
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 am

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Postby CheeseWhisper » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Would the ghost wizard say "Oh yeah"?

I wonder if Dracula can sense the power. He noticed Doc had been through death, after all.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 pm
Location: standing behind you
Gender: Confused Robot

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Postby Keaton » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:24 pm

Stray Cat wrote:
Danger Schade wrote:is drac super scared or super getting ready for a MAJOR BOSS BATTLE and doesn't want the real Paul McCartney to get caught in the fray?


All I know is I'm going to start calling everyone I know Real [Name Here] from now on.

I know a 'Real Michael'.

But only because I know a 'New Michael'.

We were playing Sonic 2 and New Michael took over when Real Michael left. This was years ago.

Chuckles wrote:So, it's one day late.

Is the ghost wizard going to search for "the little boy", or is he just going to start his curse all over again from the bowels of the earth?

And I wonder why Dracula is so concerned about Sparklelord tinkering with the space time portal, unless it's obviously because Sparklelord is tinkering with the space time portal. . . .

If he could do it from there, Shirley, he wouldn't need the others to take out Dracula.
Keaton
Temple Guard
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Postby daysofcoleco » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:41 am

Now I have "Band on the Run" in my head.
daysofcoleco
Temple Guard
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:48 pm
Gender: Other

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Postby Toper » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Ooh. Is Dracula going to fire his moon laser to stop Sparklelord from doing portal magic, causing a slightly weakened unicorn to attack the moon base? Or does he recognize the portal tinkering as something that's about to flare up and destroy any rubbernecking songwriters in the vicinity?

Excellent dialogue, regardless!
Toper
Franz Rayner
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Postby berlinknives » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:28 pm

daysofcoleco wrote:Now I have "Band on the Run" in my head.


Hey listen to the middle eight of that song ...

If I ever get out of here,
Thought of giving it all away
To a registered charity.
All I need is a pint a day

If I ever get outta here
If we ever get outta of here


... instead of money think Red Cross and blood.
dexeron wrote:HOORAY! It's Chekov's Nasaghast!
User avatar
berlinknives
Tricky Lobster Person
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Postby Hyacinth » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:52 pm

Still wondering how Old will tie into all of this.

Will he take Doc's place and be cursed instead? Or will he take Doc's place and live on when Doc gets the curse that was meant for him years ago?

Though, I think everyone already speculated both those things well before I did.

Definitely enjoying seeing the Radman panic, though!
Hyacinth
Temple Guard
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:51 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Postby berlinknives » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Chuckles wrote:So, it's one day late.

Is the ghost wizard going to search for "the little boy", or is he just going to start his curse all over again from the bowels of the earth?

And I wonder why Dracula is so concerned about Sparklelord tinkering with the space time portal, unless it's obviously because Sparklelord is tinkering with the space time portal. . . .


Dracula imprisoned the ghost wizard too who's now free for vengeance. Given that Sparklord knows about the ghost wizard name curse (or otherwise he's just looking to be on first name basis with the Doc) we can only assume that Dracula and Sparklelord have crossed paths before.

We know that Doc is from the Radical lands, could Dracula be also in a sense?
dexeron wrote:HOORAY! It's Chekov's Nasaghast!
User avatar
berlinknives
Tricky Lobster Person
 
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Postby Stray Cat » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:14 pm

So there are... seven plotlines unfolding right now?

1) Doc stands in the ruins of his former office waiting to see what happens
2) Radical plummets to the Earth in a shattered space shuttle
3) Sparklelord approaches the time portal with curiosity, or an idea
4) Dracula is either preparing to act or bracing for whatever's next on the Moon
5) The Ghost Wizard remembers that he was cursing a little boy before he was frozen
6) Old reconnects with his family at long last
7) Rayner and McBonald celebrate their new fast food gimmick
User avatar
Stray Cat
Tricky Lobster Person
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:58 pm
Gender: Guy

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - December 2015

Postby Toper » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:23 am

Some of those are probably more like scenes than plotlines, but I take your point. Also in paused plot points, let's not forget the once and future President Funkhauser trapped in the Negazone.
Toper
Franz Rayner
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Next

Return to The Forums of Dr McNinja

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron