Comic Discussion Thread - April 2016

Talk about Dr McNinja and don't be jerks.

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - April 2016

Postby berlinknives » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:56 pm

In a way what Dan is doing is genius, because more explosions should destroy the freely available fuel and oxygen within the room thus making it burn out faster, but the downside is that it would increase the heat unfortunately.
dexeron wrote:HOORAY! It's Chekov's Nasaghast!
berlinknives
Tricky Lobster Person

Postby TimJ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Dan's casual approach to death always amuses me.
TimJ
Temple Guard

Postby CheeseWhisper » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:50 pm

TimJ wrote:Dan's casual approach to death always amuses me.

Regular death no longer excites Dan.

Also, those ghost wizards build some solid doors.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby Toper » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:17 pm

CheeseWhisper wrote:Also, those ghost wizards build some solid doors.

It is hard to imagine a grenade or a fire that would turn pirates into skeletons but just scorch what looks like maybe a two-inch door. I'm going to headcanon that the pirates were Knickerbockers' substandard clones, or possibly pirate skeletons temporarily reanimated by a ghost wizard.

edit: or the grenade actually produced a discourse on the impracticality of traditional piracy in modern society. Although from what we've seen, neither bad clones nor head-exploded people leave behind any bones, though of course there's no theoretical reason you couldn't have extra-flammable clones; it is a fairly new science.
Toper
Franz Rayner

Postby NullDragon » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Toper wrote:

It is hard to imagine a grenade or a fire that would turn pirates into skeletons but just scorch what looks like maybe a two-inch door. I'm going to headcanon that the pirates were Knickerbockers' substandard clones, or possibly pirate skeletons temporarily reanimated by a ghost wizard.

edit: or the grenade actually produced a discourse on the impracticality of traditional piracy in modern society. Although from what we've seen, neither bad clones nor head-exploded people leave behind any bones, though of course there's no theoretical reason you couldn't have extra-flammable clones; it is a fairly new science.

Rule of cool. Also, solid wooden doors are surprisingly resistant to fire.
NullDragon
Temple Guard

Postby Icalasari » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:38 am

How many of those grenades does he have?
Icalasari
Temple Guard

Postby Chuckles » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Icalasari wrote:How many of those grenades does he have?

As many as Hastings wants him to have. . . . ;)
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby TimJ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:41 am

NullDragon wrote:
Toper wrote:

Rule of cool. Also, solid wooden doors are surprisingly resistant to fire.

I can picture the ghost wizards making some doors that are extra resistant to breaking since it would be double protection for Dracula. For one, an easily breakable door means additional wooden stakes; indestructible doors mean no additional wooden stakes. Plus, fire is traditionally quite bad for vampires. If that is true for McNinja universe vampires, it would make sense that they would put in some fireproof doors for Dracula to hide behind.
TimJ
Temple Guard

Postby CheeseWhisper » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:36 pm

It's not like he demanded those things (did he?) and I can't imagine the ghost wizards going above and beyond for him.

Also, where did they get a Paul Bunyan case on short notice? And how did they sneak him in there that fast? And why would he be hostile to Doc?
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby Toper » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:32 pm

That is one stealthy Paul Bunyan.

CheeseWhisper wrote:It's not like he demanded those things (did he?) and I can't imagine the ghost wizards going above and beyond for him.

Perhaps they could have made the doors fire-resistant to avoid burning up the potential stake supply, and threw in some giant axes here and there for convenient choppage. To me the explanation will always be pirate clones, though.
Toper
Franz Rayner

PreviousNext

Return to The Forums of Dr McNinja