Comic Discussion Thread - June 2016

Talk about Dr McNinja and don't be jerks.

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - June 2016

Postby CheeseWhisper » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:14 pm

YES!

Also, I think they're approaching Harry Potter/TARDIS levels of "Bigger on the inside".
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby CheeseWhisper » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:09 pm

I was thinking... if Doc is going to make a cure right here, it must be a relatively simple transformation. And if it's that simple, might it be as simple as introducing Marty's blood into Gordito's bloodstream? And if you just need some of Marty's blood, what are the chances Dracula is about to get a big purple surprise?

That's probably as ridiculous as it sounds, but it'd still be funny (though it might be less funny if giant purple Drac starts rampaging around).
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby Truec » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 pm

CheeseWhisper wrote:I was thinking... if Doc is going to make a cure right here, it must be a relatively simple transformation. And if it's that simple, might it be as simple as introducing Marty's blood into Gordito's bloodstream? And if you just need some of Marty's blood, what are the chances Dracula is about to get a big purple surprise?

That's probably as ridiculous as it sounds, but it'd still be funny (though it might be less funny if giant purple Drac starts rampaging around).

If Marty is immune to vampirism, it would be... not illogical, as such... to assume that Vampires are immune to Hulkism.
Truec
Franz Rayner

Postby SCAssassin » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:18 am

I guess Judy's gonna come with us in 3 pages.
SCAssassin
Franz Rayner

Postby Chuckles » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:55 am

Hmmm. . . that looks less like a head butt and more like a mirror image. He couldn't have found the entrance to the Negazone already, could he?

On a different topic, if they inject Gordito with Marty's blood, the doctor says that his body will react badly to it and he will die he will be cured of vampirism. Will it also confer immunity from zombie bites? . . .
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby Stray Cat » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:23 am

I just want to go on the record here that I would consider Judy dying to be the most tragic thing possible.
Stray Cat
Tricky Lobster Person

Postby Verteiron » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:54 pm

Chuckles wrote:Hmmm. . . that looks less like a head butt and more like a mirror image. He couldn't have found the entrance to the Negazone already, could he?

I thought he was head-butted by Old.
Verteiron
Lumberjack

Postby TimJ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:32 pm

Chuckles wrote:Hmmm. . . that looks less like a head butt and more like a mirror image. He couldn't have found the entrance to the Negazone already, could he?

If you're going to have a second Dracula fight, you've got to have a room of mirrors! http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/11p34/
TimJ
Temple Guard

Postby skim172 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:37 am

I'm betting he and Old just walked slap bang into each other.

Alternatively, it's a Hall of Mirrors for his dramatic re-confrontation with Dracula, but Old sneaks in among the reflections to get in a sneaky stab.

Stray Cat wrote:I have a feeling Doc's assessment of their expectations is a bit off. I mean, why would they expect Gordito to be with him but not the rest of his family? Old knows that they're all together. I bet the POINT of this little exercise is to split them apart.

He's underestimating Dracula just like he underestimated McBonald.

Also, Doc keeps expecting tropes and they keep defying them. They're basically using his comic-bookie plot-device knowledge against him. For all we know those two signs are just blatant lies.

I wonder if that's part of the curse - the universe no longer functions the way he expects.
skim172
Lumberjack

Postby berlinknives » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:20 pm

Are we going to see Patrick vs. Old vs. Franz here ... with the Inverse Law of Ninjitsu invoked ... because I'm fairly sure Old's not a Ninja. :D

Great Game Theory stuff ... 3 man duel where the weakest shooter shoots first best option is shoot in the air and hope the one of other two kill the other one.
dexeron wrote:HOORAY! It's Chekov's Nasaghast!
berlinknives
Tricky Lobster Person

Previous

Return to The Forums of Dr McNinja