Comic Discussion Thread - November 2016

Talk about Dr McNinja and don't be jerks.

Re: Comic Discussion Thread - November 2016

Postby cybermagi » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:12 pm

Where's DSP? Where's Hortense? I bet the ghost wizards have gone due to impatience or other agendas. Is Doc one of the guys in uniform running out of the building? Or is he simply not going to get out of this one?
"Yes I am a wizard, before you might ask."
cybermagi
Red Cross Vampire

Postby Toper » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Guys, the bear has a name. It's Goose. The theory that Doc took off his mask and stole some armor sounds right to me, very clever!
Toper
Franz Rayner

Postby Hyacinth » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:51 pm

I like the dino theory above.
It seems to support the ghosts all being "finished", right? Doc needs to die for that. ..right?

But I'm really bad at following along, at least as well as all you guys seem to be, so I could very easily be missing something, mistaken, or just plain lost. :P I usually lurk.
Hyacinth
Temple Guard

Postby Verteiron » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:42 pm

dorito8521 wrote:Here's my theory. As we've seen, Hastings doesn't waste any panels. Everything is here to be crucial to the story, to be funny or to foreshadow. The one panel in this entire story that got me confused was this one: http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/33p100/. Why would the dino be up there hiding? Doc seems surprised he could be up there. It's not exactly a joke either so not there for comic relief. I think that doc IS the dino. Doc found out what happened at this moment through Chuck, went back in time at some point, but did EVERYTHING he possibly could to not alter a thing and create a different branch in time (which this little incident almost ruined), i.e. the most NINJA thing to do EVER. And now that the loop has closed, he's finally free to break out of the elaborate costume/dead Dino (could be this guy's head and/or body http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/21p105/), and he's gonna have an epic final fight with Franz, fully healthy and pissed. Further evidence, here the dino's head is seen but no gunshots are coming from him: http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/33p91/. Again, it's slim but Hastings doesn't waste space. We'll see soon.

OHH and one more thing. I think when Doc takes off his mask, the face we'll see is
Spoiler:
Chuck's

I like this theory. It's crazy, but I think you're onto something. I think King Radical may have been fighting two Docs. One is exactly who he should be. The other is a time-traveler.

How did he get his sword back? How did he climb the mech so fast? KR seemed continually surprised by how fast Doc is, even accounting for the fact that he's a ninja. Kind of what you'd expect if there was a second McNinja shadowing the fight.

On the other hand... new panel, and Death's in it. So someone just died. Is he there for a random henchman or for a McNinja? Or maybe he's just there for Doc's ninja half, as the doctor escapes into the night.

Edit: ...and why was taking out the cameras his highest priority after killing KR?
Verteiron
Lumberjack

Postby TimJ » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:17 pm

I hope Death is there because Judy just punched Franz in the head.
TimJ
Temple Guard

Postby cybermagi » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:31 pm

Someone's been waiting for a while.

http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/4p35/
"Yes I am a wizard, before you might ask."
cybermagi
Red Cross Vampire

Postby Truec » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:27 pm

dorito8521 wrote:OHH and one more thing. I think when Doc takes off his mask, the face we'll see is
Spoiler:
Chuck's

I like the rest of your theory, but I take issue with this bit. Doc can't be Chuck. Chuck Goodriches fcome from the future, and in one case from an alternate reality, but there are no Chucks in the present.
Truec
Franz Rayner

Postby berlinknives » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:29 pm

TimJ wrote:I hope Death is there because Judy just punched Franz in the head.

Death was absent when :kingrad exploded interestingly enough.
dexeron wrote:HOORAY! It's Chekov's Nasaghast!
berlinknives
Tricky Lobster Person

Postby berlinknives » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Chuckles wrote:So, where's Hortense?

Where's Dark Smoke Puncher?

How will Doc rescue President Funkhauser? Or, can he?

How will Franz Rayner FINALLY die?

Who will survive among the McNinja clan?

How will a pure-blooded Belstein be there when the demon appears next?

Oh, wait, that last one is not going to be answered before this comic ends. Darn.

I'm guessing the other five questions will, though.

What element will Franz knowing what Patrick McNinja looks like play into things?

I would suggest cloning the last remaining Belstein.
dexeron wrote:HOORAY! It's Chekov's Nasaghast!
berlinknives
Tricky Lobster Person

Postby Penumbra Jack » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:23 pm

TimJ wrote:I hope Death is there because Judy just punched Franz in the head.

Man, it looks like she is in prime Hulk-style-sideways-punch position. Plus, last we heard, Franz's Achilles heel is in his left eyebrow. Maybe Doc has shared that info with Judy?
Penumbra Jack
Temple Guard

PreviousNext

Return to The Forums of Dr McNinja