The P.I. Casefiles

Home of our "Noir" story threads. Come for the plotlines, stay for the coffee. And the pie. It's really good pie.

Is it time to create chapter 2 of The P.I. Casefiles (a.k.a. the Noir thread)?

Yes - Make the new thread now! Concurrent plot/character development is awesome!
7%
Yes - But let us finish this plot line first, please. We're just about to wrap things up.
93%
No - Things are fine as it is.
No votes

Total votes : 15

Re: The P.I. Casefiles

Postby xkazzoo » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:17 am

Spoiler:
Actually, Fonesca is with the P.I. group, I mentioned him in my post...pst, he was holding a knife.
N.W.A.R.S

May the power of mustache protect you.
xkazzoo
Curiously Oblivious
Ninja

Postby starseedjenny » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 am

Spoiler:
Dang I missed it. Thanks for clearing that up :D

Anyone else?
G: Like helplessness experiments. That's the biggest problem in zombie apocalypses. People who survive will always eventually come to question why they bother.
Seamus: The biggest problem in zombie apocalypses is poor planning and not enough ammo.

N.W.A.R.S
starseedjenny
Cyberdyne Systems Terminator, Model T-N014.
Batman

Postby xkazzoo » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:42 am

Spoiler:
This is the result of some free time and a portable pencil sharpener. See if you can find you're character.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k12/poolshark758/Wasusy.jpg

P.S. Not everybody is in there.
N.W.A.R.S

xkazzoo
Curiously Oblivious
Ninja

Postby starseedjenny » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 am

Spoiler:
Oh Cl--Robin looks like an annoyed teenager :D JOY

Love it all, man
G: Like helplessness experiments. That's the biggest problem in zombie apocalypses. People who survive will always eventually come to question why they bother.
Seamus: The biggest problem in zombie apocalypses is poor planning and not enough ammo.

N.W.A.R.S
starseedjenny
Cyberdyne Systems Terminator, Model T-N014.
Batman

Postby xkazzoo » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:52 am

Spoiler:
An annoyed teenager WITH A GUN.
lol, thanks.
N.W.A.R.S

xkazzoo
Curiously Oblivious
Ninja

Postby 42th » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:33 am

Spoiler:

Just wanted to say: That's awesome! :)
N.W.A.R.S. ...with the earnestness of philosophers chained to a madhouse wall.
42th
piled higher and deeper
Ninja

Location: Angel Grove, admiring the abandoned building district.

Postby the_shankmaster » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Spoiler:
Dude in the back with the hat looks like Gumshoe from Phoenix Wright, lol.

Awesome, man.

The smell of the polluted sea water is so strong even I can smell it, and I usually couldn't smell a piece of Limburger glued to my face. In the distance I hear the sounds of bad Karaoke. I'm not completely surprised that Batman is here. After all, this is huge. Still, I'd never seen the guy in person, and now that he's arrived I can't help wondering where the hell he was when I was a teenager getting jumped almost every night on my way home from my job at the docks. He's got a girl with him, as oddly dressed as him, and I can only assume she's a replacement for Robin, since he hasn't been around in ages. The clowns, though. The clowns are a surprise. Quite obviously a very, very, bad surprise. The one who got shanked by the shtick-stealing girl-Robin and clobbered by the Bat slowly stands. He pulls the blade from his leg and gives a grin, as if nothing happened at all. He's not going down easily. Maybe not at all. But I know we need to try. My knife is ready and so am I. This is no time for missing on purpose. For a moment I ponder whether or not a murder conviction would kill my law career. Probably. But I'm a lawyer. I can talk my way out of it.

Spoiler:
Sorry for cutting of there. I can't write action sequences worth a damn and I have to get ready for school. >.< I won't be back until Friday night so go on and have fun with me. Hurt me if you want but don't kill me, please.
the_shankmaster
What's a dimension?
Batman

Postby MetalNinja » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Spoiler:
Haha I gather I'm the top right character in the picture? MetalNinja likes this *thumbs up*
The probability of a random object being a scone is 1 in 6
MetalNinja
I am a cybernetic organism, living tissue over endoskeleton.
Doctor

Postby Suiríoch » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:02 pm

The police radio had told me something was going down at the docks. This was good. A chance to see something like this didn't come very often. I sat in the shadows of the black Grand Marquis the agency had provided for me. I sat back and watched the elegant ballet going on. Old friends and new enemies danced under the streetlights. If only I had some popcorn, this was good!
"And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
Suiríoch
Temple Guard

Postby Laca-Dread-sical! » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:19 am

I see a kid rushing at me with a knife. He gets me in the head, the knife sticking out my forehead. I break his arm. I see a black car in the shadows.

I run to it, kick the driver in the head and pull him out. he's not without a fight but I ignore his blows. I get in and drive down dow the docks. I crash into Robin with full force the car knocking her to the side. I jump out just before the car takes a dive. Robin is lying on the floor and everyone is quiet. She has internal bleeding multiple fractures, at least seven broken bones. bruce runs over to her. I know she'll live but he doesn't. Bruce looks at me a lunges his eyes filled with hate. he means to kill me and he would were I normal. Blow after blow rains down on me each one covering him with more and more blood. I laugh as he hits me over and over and over again. I did what me and my counter wanted to.

I broke the Batman.

Spoiler:
I know I'm going to get people angry (mainly starseedjenny) but I as before am just trying to move the story along. If it is okay with everyone can I start a second thread while you guys finish up this one? Also on the account of basically forcing Clara out of this chapter (I'm sorry) I'm trying to end this for the sake of all the new people. Also I'm going to give you guys permission to kill me (both versions) after this post

This is the result of some free time and a portable pencil sharpener. See if you can find you're character.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k12/p ... Wasusy.jpg

P.S. Not everybody is in there

This is really good, though as matter of curiosity, am I the guy in the suit in the back? I'll also be posting some stuff as soon as i can get a scanner. Or use the one at my school, but it seems unlikely after what I did to the last one.
I thrive on your disbelief
Laca-Dread-sical!
Temple Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Noir