NYComic Con

Anything unrelated to the comic, bring it on in here.

NYComic Con

Postby Pattys122 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm always looking for new events and I want to share that i'm going to New York Comic Con It's in a feew days!

" New York Comic Con is the East Coast's biggest and most exciting popular culture convention. Our Show Floor plays host to the latest and greatest in comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies and television. Our Panels and Autograph Sessions give Fans a chance to interact with their favorite Creators. Our screening rooms feature sneak peeks at films and television shows months before they hit big and small screens. New York Comic Con is the second largest pop culture convention in America and the only one that takes place in the comic book, publishing, media and licensing capital of the world — Gotham City."

I hope to see some of you there!
Pattys122
Temple Guard

Re: NYComic Con

Postby Pattys122 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Here is more info guys!

Website NYComicCon
Tickets: Start from $40
Date: October 6 through October 9, 2016.
Place: at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center on Eleventh Ave in Hell's Kitchen. Take the A, C, E, 1, 2 or 3 subway lines to 34th St–Penn Station.
Transportation: Uber, ShuttleWizard or you can get aspot at newark airport indoor parking

:yoshi
Pattys122
Temple Guard

Re: NYComic Con

Postby Berrios » Sun May 21, 2017 11:03 am

Pattyes122 wrote:I'm always looking for new events and I want to share that i'm going to New York Comic Con It's in a feew days!

" New York Comic Con is the East Coast's biggest and most exciting popular culture convention. Our https://www.grosseteste.com/bathmate-review-results Show Floor plays host to the latest and greatest in Bathmate and comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies and television. Our Panels and Autograph Sessions give Fans a chance to interact with their favorite Creators. Our screening rooms feature sneak peeks at films and television shows months before they hit big and small screens.

Who is going to the next Comic con?
Berrios
Temple Guard

Return to The Forums Of Dr McGeneral Discussion