September discussion thread

Remember when your parents told you your dog got sent to a farm? This is that farm, except it's full of old monthly discussion threads.

Re: September discussion thread

Postby CheeseWhisper » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Nah, he knows exactly what's going on and is amused at the little details. Seriously, everything we know about him -- when coupled with his attitude during this raid -- points to a master plan.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby cybermagi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:57 pm

It's possible he'd done so much over long centuries of time travel and whatnot that Rad simply has forgotten about right and wrong and switches in-between randomly.

The last panel may be a stalemate result, since Doc has been neutralised by Robster in the past and might not risk attacking.
"Yes I am a wizard, before you might ask."
cybermagi
Red Cross Vampire

Postby Sparklelord » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:24 pm

cybermagi wrote:It's possible he'd done so much over long centuries of time travel and whatnot that Rad simply has forgotten about right and wrong and switches in-between randomly.

Time travel induced blue and orange morality with overtures of The Fool. Sounds about right.

Also, why am I reading :wowza voice as The Heavy's?
Sparklelord
Red Cross Vampire

Postby mikekearn » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:46 am

Similar body structure, maybe?

As it usually goes, I'm really confused as to where this all is going. Also I wish the pizza dudes were in the story longer. I liked them. Maybe they'll come back at some point.
"I will not succumb to temptation, unless she's cute."

Spoiler:
Visit the orphateria.
I make these: Image
mikekearn
*bamf*
Batman

Postby Chuckles » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:46 pm

I miss the Friend Brothers, too. I mean, yeah, they didn't deliver the pizza in an Apache helicopter, but they still wiped out all the Bad Dudes.

Speaking of which, lots of people died in this comic so far, including several scientists. However, King Rad's adventures so far have wiped out all of the Bad Dudes and all but one of the Worst Dudes, so the overall crime rate in Cumberland should see a significant dip.
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby CheeseWhisper » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Magical.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby Sparklelord » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Chuckles wrote:I miss the Friend Brothers, too. I mean, yeah, they didn't deliver the pizza in an Apache helicopter, but they still wiped out all the Bad Dudes.

Speaking of which, lots of people died in this comic so far, including several scientists. However, King Rad's adventures so far have wiped out all of the Bad Dudes and all but one of the Worst Dudes, so the overall crime rate in Cumberland should see a significant dip.

Meh, KR's casual attitude about the whole affair suggests that he can just whistle up more goons. The job of Bad Dude has great perks (It's civic minded work, you get motorcycles, guns, lots of free pizza and True Dew, and presumably discounts from the the dune buggy and fireworks factory, among other radical businesses. Your granny will probably be very proud of you for working for :kingrad , cause even bad dudes love their grandmothers.) The healthcare probably sucks, though.
Sparklelord
Red Cross Vampire

Postby mikekearn » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:51 am

I dunno, apparently even King Radicals opponents get free healthcare! Granted, this is almost certainly a one-time-only deal.
"I will not succumb to temptation, unless she's cute."

Spoiler:
Visit the orphateria.
I make these: Image
mikekearn
*bamf*
Batman

Postby LaughingTarget » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Oh, it can get worse. Just wait until Doc finds out it's his 50th birthday and out comes the latex glove.
LaughingTarget
Lumberjack

Postby CheeseWhisper » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 pm

So has he set up another office just to maintain the illusion?

Also, what is happening to "Derek the worst guy" in panel 4? It looks like his jacket has temporarily become a toga. Is that because Doc is grabbing him by the vest front or something?
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

PreviousNext

Return to The McNinja Archives (Read Only)