November discussion thread

Remember when your parents told you your dog got sent to a farm? This is that farm, except it's full of old monthly discussion threads.

November discussion thread

Postby mikekearn » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:27 am

Oh boy, I just realized that it's November, therefore time to start a new thread! The last couple posts:
Chuckles wrote:When I first saw panel #5 of this page back in AWOL MD, I thought the prince just showed up behind Archibald. But now that I see panel #2 of the current page, I have to wonder. . . does the prince reside inside Archibald when he is not needed?

cybermagi wrote:Hmmm I wonder if Rad knows Doc is secretly McLuchador and also knows about Mitzi being cured of the Mommy's Curse and hired Doc anyway. Which would be just fine. Radical even.

Chuckles, that's an interesting way to view that panel. I thought he was coming off screen, but it is a little hard to be sure. And I doubt King Rad knows, cybermagi. It might be possible, but it doesn't really seem like Rad's style to hire on someone who is trying to dethrone him, because that would not be radical (from his point of view, anyway).
"I will not succumb to temptation, unless she's cute."

Spoiler:
Visit the orphateria.
I make these: Image
mikekearn
*bamf*
Batman

Re: November discussion thread

Postby Chuckles » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:31 am

Talking about looking at panels in different ways, I also wonder, between panel 5 on this page from Space Savers and again panel #2 of the current page, if King Rad doesn't have super strength?
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby mikekearn » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 am

He almost definitely has superhuman strength. The question is to what degree of superhuman strength does he have? Normal people cannot chuck a motorcycle like that, but can he lift and throw a vending machine?

Spoiler:
Visit the orphateria.
mikekearn
*bamf*
Batman

Postby Sparklelord » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:57 pm

mikekearn wrote:He almost definitely has superhuman strength. The question is to what degree of superhuman strength does he have? Normal people cannot chuck a motorcycle like that, but can he lift and throw a vending machine?

That vending machine stunt is about double the 2012 Olympic weightlifting record for a snatch (lifting all in one go). Your average vending machine weighs a little less than half a ton. :shock:
Sparklelord
Red Cross Vampire

Postby Chuckles » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Ah, come on, guys. Lifting a vending machine over your head? That's pure ninja trickf. . . . :lol:
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby CheeseWhisper » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Chuckles wrote:Ah, come on, guys. Lifting a vending machine over your head? That's pure ninja trickf. . . . :lol:

He's also a doctor!

Also, is "fappo" really a radical sound effect?
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby mikekearn » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm

I assumed that was why it was in the alt text, and not on the main page.

Spoiler:
Visit the orphateria.
mikekearn
*bamf*
Batman

Postby CheeseWhisper » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Perhaps. Oh, and new page today!

This purple vortex thing gets curiouser and curiouser. Also, if you can just punch the mummy, how did it get the best of Mitzi? She's a McNinja, so it's not like she should have been surprised.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby Veya » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 pm

I have my doubts King Rad is even human at this point, I mean, assuming everything he said about Radical Land is true, a place where a bipedal unicorn isn't too weird(the fact he is evil is weird), it isn't too much of a sketch to assume there is something that looks a lot like humans around, who knows, maybe King Rad is a Saiyan, because being an alien king of a fairy land can be very rad to my ears.

CheeseWhisper wrote:Also, is "fappo" really a radical sound effect?

*snicker* That sounded too wrong...
Veya
Lumberjack

Postby Chuckles » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:28 am

I'm now wondering if King Rad knew Doc was spying on Herschel, and so he sent Doc to look in on Derek because he didn't want Doc to see this?

In any case, clocking out Mayor Archibald's mummy is far more radical than pointing a gun at Mayor Goodrich. The situation has improved much. . . .
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Next

Return to The McNinja Archives (Read Only)