May 2013 discussion thread

Remember when your parents told you your dog got sent to a farm? This is that farm, except it's full of old monthly discussion threads.

Re: May 2013 discussion thread

Postby mikekearn » Wed May 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Holy shit that escalated quickly. Does this mean Friday's page will be a fight scene? I'm hoping for a fight scene.
"I will not succumb to temptation, unless she's cute."

Spoiler:
Visit the orphateria.
I make these: Image
mikekearn
*bamf*
Batman

Postby CheeseWhisper » Wed May 29, 2013 4:09 pm

mikekearn wrote:Holy shit that escalated quickly. Does this mean Friday's page will be a fight scene? I'm hoping for a fight scene.

Pretty much all of this.

At least Sparkles has left the gray area in our spec playground.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby Veya » Wed May 29, 2013 4:28 pm

I wonder, is murder allowed in the Radical Lands if the there is a huge badass battle before it? I mean, they are all about Radical afterall...
Veya
Lumberjack

Postby cybermagi » Wed May 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Scary unicorn's are scary.
"Yes I am a wizard, before you might ask."
cybermagi
Red Cross Vampire

Postby Stray Cat » Wed May 29, 2013 8:12 pm

CheeseWhisper wrote:Anthropomorphized horse. Very different.

A horse is a horse, of course of course.
But have you ever talked to a killer horse?
Stray Cat
Tricky Lobster Person

Postby Pradonator » Wed May 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Sparkledancer isn't very smart to telegraph his intentions. You're in a room that announces the most radical of all the land, the king is dead (you killed him) and you wish to be king. In that room are three others who could be most radical and kinged, and one of them is pronounced king.

Do you:
A) Kneel and secretly plot against the new king?
B) Take out the other two who are kneeling before the new king, and turn to face the new king to eliminate all competition?
C) Confess to murder and announce your intentions to commit regicide again?
Pradonator
Temple Guard

Postby strikinglyalert » Wed May 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Pradonator wrote:Sparkledancer isn't very smart to telegraph his intentions. You're in a room that announces the most radical of all the land, the king is dead (you killed him) and you wish to be king. In that room are three others who could be most radical and kinged, and one of them is pronounced king.

Do you:
A) Kneel and secretly plot against the new king?
B) Take out the other two who are kneeling before the new king, and turn to face the new king to eliminate all competition?
C) Confess to murder and announce your intentions to commit regicide again?

Judging from Dame Dudeicle's apparent absence from the final battle, Sparkledancer may have opted for some of B before trying to deliver on C. (Either that or she goes over to Sparkledancer's side and King Radical delivers on one unstated premise of the title, All the King's Dirtbikes and All the King's Men.)

Clearly Sparkledancer would no sooner kneel than wear pants. In contrast, King Radical seems to have started wearing pants sometime after he was crowned and before he started dabbling in casual misogyny.
strikinglyalert
Red Cross Vampire

Postby Chuckles » Thu May 30, 2013 3:05 am

Love it. We already figured out Sparklelord killed the king, so what does Hastings do? Bring it out in the most awesome, dramatic way.

I'm fearing Dame Dudeical gets killed.
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby Socran » Thu May 30, 2013 3:57 am

Yeah, I love how almost zero time is spent pretending Sparks didn't kill him. Yo, Sparkledumbass, you ever think that doing something lame like killing the king is gonna disqualify you as the most radical man horse in the Radical Land?

Speaking of which, what's the deal with Marty accidentally calling out the Radical Land by name on this page, immediately followed by the statement that nobody knows where he came from? I mean, I get that he was just messing around with words, but... It's awfully specific. http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/13p27/

By the way, I just started reading the Galaga comic, and does anybody hope that Rad Kaiser (I still hope that's its name) starts a fight in space so that the president can exercise the wizarding powers granted to her by the constitution? I have to assume that rule applies to this comic. http://www.shiftylook.com/comics/galaga ... aga-part-2
Socran
Temple Guard

Postby theOneRider » Thu May 30, 2013 6:27 am

Socran wrote:Speaking of which, what's the deal with Marty accidentally calling out the Radical Land by name on this page, immediately followed by the statement that nobody knows where he came from? I mean, I get that he was just messing around with words, but... It's awfully specific. http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/13p27/
Oh that's easy. Marty has no idea what he's talking about. Literally! He's heard some of the guys (possibly King Rad himself) saying the "Most Radical Man In The Radical Land" bit, but he doesn't understand it one bit. And KR isn't going to explain the portal to just anybody - having lame people meddle with the thing unsupervised would be risky at best (yeah, I do remember about Herschel).
theOneRider
Lumberjack

PreviousNext

Return to The McNinja Archives (Read Only)