May 2013 discussion thread

Remember when your parents told you your dog got sent to a farm? This is that farm, except it's full of old monthly discussion threads.

Re: May 2013 discussion thread

Postby CheeseWhisper » Fri May 31, 2013 7:15 pm

I would guess that killing the king (the most radical being in the land) isn't going to be regarded as cool. Also, new KR looks rather distressed at the announcement -- and I don't think it's all concern for his own safety.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby cybermagi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 am

Today's page is now the new desktop wallpaper. Punch that unicorn, Rad formerly Sicknasty.
"Yes I am a wizard, before you might ask."
cybermagi
Red Cross Vampire

Postby mutantmoose » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:24 am

"You can't park that animal here, its illegal!"

*SOCK*
mutantmoose
Temple Guard

Postby CheeseWhisper » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:15 am

Dang. Straight through that massive, radical tower wall.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby mikekearn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:26 am

Fight scene? Called it. King Rad may not be good, but he certainly won't let an evil like needless regicide go unpunished.
"I will not succumb to temptation, unless she's cute."

Spoiler:
Visit the orphateria.
I make these: Image
mikekearn
*bamf*
Batman

Postby Chuckles » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:32 am

Now we're talking RADICAL!

Talking of which, this is the second time we've seen King Radical display superhuman strength. The first time was when he slung a motorcycle across the highway into a tree. This is someone who you absolutely did not allow to get in the first punch.

And, if you could help it, probably not ANY punches for that matter. . . .
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby Socran » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:12 am

theOneRider wrote:Well, I'd say we've already established - thanks to the cockatrice pizza incident - that radness is not actually dependent on goodness.

Says who? Last I checked, being a dick to the Friend Brothers didn't cause any jerks to spontaneously turn into wizards.

dexeron wrote:I think good and evil are irrelevent to King Radical and his fellow Radicallandians. All that matters is whether something is radical, or not radical. Radical Evil, like King Rad, is fine. NotRadical Evil, like Sparkledancer, isn't.

I stand by the idea that good is more rad than evil. This storyline may conclude with King Radical failing to reach the necessary levels of radicality because, as it turns out, mass murder is uncool. He's only managed to be as rad as he is by being an anti-villain who thinks he's doing the right thing.

There's a reason why everything awesome becomes more awesome when you add the word "justice" in front of it.

Socran
Temple Guard

Postby Chuckles » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:50 pm

"Everybody
Loves to see
Justice done
On somebody else"
- Bruce Cockburn, "Justice" from Inner City Front
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby Keaton » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:12 am

strikinglyalert wrote:
CheeseWhisper wrote:Also -- if Ron came through with the giant robot, then did he die in the dinosaur wars too? I wonder how that whole alternate timeline turned out.

Ron came through after the lone dinosaur scout was killed in this timeline (which prevented the dinosaur wars in this timeline). His appearance doesn't happen in the dinosaur wars timeline.

I still want to know why the Dinosaur Wars weren't radical enough to trigger the portal.

On that note, if King Radical traveled back in time to try and stop the dinosaur scout and arrived before Dr. McNinja failed would that mean that there's two King Radical's in this timeline now?

dexeron wrote:I think good and evil are irrelevent to King Radical and his fellow Radicallandians. All that matters is whether something is radical, or not radical. Radical Evil, like King Rad, is fine. NotRadical Evil, like Sparkledancer, isn't.

Now I want to draw up a D&D alignment chart with Lawful and Chaotic replaced by "Radical" and "Not Radial". And figure out who fits where.

Because I'm awesome like that:
Just draw a straight line through three triangles starting from either Radical or Lame.
Draw a box on the corners (or a line through two) of two triangles if the other is neutral.
Put a dot in the center of one triangle if the other two are neutral.
Put a box in the center if you're True Neutral.

For Example:
Dr. McNinja (Radical Lawful Good)
King Radical (Radical Chaotic Evil) -or- (Radical Chaotic Neutral)
Keaton
Temple Guard

Previous

Return to The McNinja Archives (Read Only)