July 2013 Discussion Thread

Remember when your parents told you your dog got sent to a farm? This is that farm, except it's full of old monthly discussion threads.

Re: July 2013 Discussion Thread

Postby strikinglyalert » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Stray Cat wrote:I have a feeling that gym teacher is the only one who can inspire true fear in Doc.

The gym teacher always wears shorts with his knotted rope. Even to bed. That there is a robe.

As far as we know, Belstein never made it back to home to his volcano lair. Maybe he took up the cloth?
strikinglyalert
Red Cross Vampire

Postby skim172 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 pm

What is a kartzinjaggen? Google seems confounded and suggests I'm looking for "katzenjammer," which is either a Norwegian all-girl pop/folk band, or a German hangover. The latter sounds horrible - and the former, though full of hot, hot, young women with interesting hairstyles, colorful clothes and fit, youthful bodies ......

Well, it would still be terrifying if they were feasting on the bones of young schoolchildren from Cumberland, Maryland.
skim172
Lumberjack

Postby CheeseWhisper » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:33 pm

So, um... didn't see that coming with Stouder.

As usual, a hefty helping of backstory-awesome from Doc.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby Stray Cat » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:17 pm

OK, not fear-inspiring exactly. I take that back. The Kartzenwhatsis sound pretty scary though.
Stray Cat
Tricky Lobster Person

Postby cybermagi » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Ah two demons, that explains it, getting a bit like Murder on the Orient Express where ALL the teachers are demons. Except brother P who plays a mean sax.
"Yes I am a wizard, before you might ask."
cybermagi
Red Cross Vampire

Postby Chuckles » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 am

I wonder how Coach Stouder will "everlive" when he meets the flames and destruction underneath the house robot? I also wonder if this isn't the last we'll see of Coach Stouder?

Now, about a "kartzinjaggen". . . well, breaking that word apart didn't help me find out what it is anymore than what we all tried to find with the word together. Still, there's a kartzinjaggen in the ductwork somewhere, unless it's the type of child-eating beast that follows its feeder anywhere.
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby Socran » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:29 am

Chuckles wrote:I wonder how Coach Stouder will "everlive" when he meets the flames and destruction underneath the house robot? I also wonder if this isn't the last we'll see of Coach Stouder?

Now, about a "kartzinjaggen". . . well, breaking that word apart didn't help me find out what it is anymore than what we all tried to find with the word together. Still, there's a kartzinjaggen in the ductwork somewhere, unless it's the type of child-eating beast that follows its feeder anywhere.

The closest thing I could think of would be "Kinderjäger", which translates into "children-hunter" in German. That's a pretty long stretch from "kartzinjaggen", though. And I suppose that sounds maybe more Swedish or something than German, but it's not like I know languages.
Socran
Temple Guard

Postby Chuckles » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:29 am

Based on Google searches, "kartzin" is more Slavic, but it means something like "tree stump". I'd prefer Kinderjager myself. . . .

Before we get too far along what a kartzinjaggen is, isn't frame #4 spectacular? Doc knocks Coach Stouder through a window with one punch, and Stouder doesn't scream with horror - he defiantly proclaims "BAH!" Love it.
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby Socran » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:09 pm

Chuckles wrote:Based on Google searches, "kartzin" is more Slavic, but it means something like "tree stump".

And Google says "jaggen" is... cloned marijuana? :?

Well, now we know that Stouder is feeding the children to his tree stump marijuana clone. Mystery solved.
Socran
Temple Guard

Postby mikekearn » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Chuckles wrote:he defiantly proclaims "BAH!"

Am I the only one who hears that in Hank Hill's voice?
"I will not succumb to temptation, unless she's cute."

Spoiler:
Visit the orphateria.
I make these: Image
mikekearn
*bamf*
Batman

PreviousNext

Return to The McNinja Archives (Read Only)