September 2013 discussion thread

Remember when your parents told you your dog got sent to a farm? This is that farm, except it's full of old monthly discussion threads.

Re: September 2013 discussion thread

Postby CheeseWhisper » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:53 pm

We still haven't been told. King Radical's "Kind of!" was rather inconclusive.

Maybe they come to our lame universe.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby TimP » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:14 am

Man, I didn't want to be racist, but I was going to suggest that maybe what distinguished them as non-rad was their dentition. But, then I did a little digging through the archives and saw that Derek had pretty good choppers as did/does the Dub-Step Quartet so I don't know. Maybe they had receding gumlines. It's hard to tell but I suddenly want to floss.

Speaking of which, what kind of ninja tricks do the McNinjas have use to get through a dentist's exam?
TimP
Temple Guard

Postby Veya » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:04 am

TimP wrote:Speaking of which, what kind of ninja tricks do the McNinjas have use to get through a dentist's exam?

X-Ray glasses for the dentist, and lead uppermask.

Also, I dunno if I am just generally lame to think that, but aren't tentacle ax arms too impractical to be awesome? sure, he can rock all day with those tentacle ax arms, but it must be kinda lame that he can't grab a fork to have lunch... unless he also got telekinesis.
Veya
Lumberjack

Postby Chuckles » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:54 pm

. . . or unless he had an additional, hidden appendage for picking up food and stuff. . . .

I will name that creature Axing Forritt. . . . :mrgreen:
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby Chuckles » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:44 am

Okay, when MechForce One gave an uppercut to the housebot, the POTUS was attacking only the aliens in the head.

Now, with this attack, MechForce One machine guns the midsection of the housebot. This raises at least two questions:
Did anybody in Cumberland die?
How will the POTUS legally justify the use of force against a robot imprisoning U.S. citizens within its body - which is tantamount to a human shield, if you will?

Also, did the Dubstep Quartet get transformed?

I'm curious as to how things will come back to "normal?" If this all comes undone, will Radical Land's citizens be vaporized like the Army of Common Men were? Will the Army of Common Men come back, and will they continue to follow King Radical? Will Cumberland be restored back as the city it was?

And will Judy return to work for Doc after what happened in the woods? . . .

For the time being, it looks like the yet-to-be introduced criminal Crocolady of Cumberland now has someone she can date. . . .
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby CheeseWhisper » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:25 pm

Add me to the "did the President just shoot up her own citizens" camp.

Also, does that mech have chicken legs?
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby strikinglyalert » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:46 pm

CheeseWhisper wrote:Also, does that mech have chicken legs?

Goat legs.

strikinglyalert
Red Cross Vampire

Postby CheeseWhisper » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Goat legs, you say?

Which kind?
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby Chuckles » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:09 am

It seems I've found the legal justification for the POTUS to attack the housebot full of Cumberland citizens.

Essentially, the Cumberland citizens are human shields, even if that wasn't the explicit intent of King Radical. If a nation is party to the Fourth Geneva Convention, this would be illegal. However, it's doubtful that King Radical is party to the Fourth Geneva Convention, although he will probably be roundly condemned for putting the Cumberland citizens in danger. It is apparently viewed that any nation may protect itself, and thus attack an attacker even if there are human shields involved. The defending nation should try everything it can to avoid hitting the human shields, but if any die, the onus is on the attacker, not the defender, for putting the non-combatants in harm's way to begin with.

King Radical started this battle when he attacked the tanks, helicopters and jets, culminating with attacking the POTUS herself by dumping her and her Secret Service agents from a lethal height during a surrender negotiation.
Chuckles
Witch Gorilla

Postby Stray Cat » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:09 am

Holy moley. I think that Alligator Rocket-Skater also has a gap-tooth. It was destiny.
Stray Cat
Tricky Lobster Person

PreviousNext

Return to The McNinja Archives (Read Only)