Comic discussion thread - December 2013

Remember when your parents told you your dog got sent to a farm? This is that farm, except it's full of old monthly discussion threads.

Re: Comic discussion thread - December 2013

Postby CheeseWhisper » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Pour out a drink, throw down a slice.

RIP, Chuck Prime.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby skim172 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:08 pm

C'mon, have people never heard of pouring out libations? You pour some wine on the ground for departed friends and family before a celebration. An ancient European tradition. Nowadays, often referenced as "pouring out a forty for my homies".

I would rather have a pizza splatted in my departed honor than a splash of wine or a forty of cheap malt liquor any day.

Although, in the second panel, no melted cheese is seen dripping down deliciously from the upraised slice, which makes me think it's rather cold, or perhaps dry and tasteless. So it wasn't that much of a sacrifice.

(Then again, I am from New York, and for me, pizza cheese is supposed to be soft and melty. I understand that pizza can be made in many different ways, in some of the other, less-right, stupid places of the world.)
skim172
Lumberjack

Postby CheeseWhisper » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Your pizza fu is strong.
The Doctor McNinja Forums: From tiny spies to beef semen in 8 posts.
CheeseWhisper
Ninja

Postby Veya » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:27 pm

skim172 wrote:Although, in the second panel, no melted cheese is seen dripping down deliciously from the upraised slice, which makes me think it's rather cold, or perhaps dry and tasteless. So it wasn't that much of a sacrifice.

(Then again, I am from New York, and for me, pizza cheese is supposed to be soft and melty. I understand that pizza can be made in many different ways, in some of the other, less-right, stupid places of the world.)

I usually wait at least 10-15 minutes after making a pizza so the cheese can take shape again, the pizza will still be warm enough to be delicious and I don't have to deal with the cheese streeching too much and making a mess.

Either that, or ninja pizza eating tricks?
Veya
Lumberjack

Previous

Return to The McNinja Archives (Read Only)