Sockpuppet rules

No, it's not an operating theatre.

Sockpuppet rules

Postby Owen » Fri May 22, 2009 8:35 am

EDITED: We have decided to open up this forum to everyone! Hooray.

For those of you who don't know, this is the forum where we keep the character accounts.

The accounts can only be used in this forum. The reason being, it's just not practical to moderate sock puppet posting in the wider forum right now. Sorry, but don't ask if we're going to change it - we'll let you know if and when we decide it's a good idea.
Hey, play nicely and we might let the character accounts out for a few days over Christmas, or something, okay?

Obviously, normal forum rules apply, but there are a couple of extra things that apply to the character accounts.

The accounts are anonymous, but if you post something inappropriate there's a pretty good chance we will know it's you, and you will be punished. In the unlikely event that we feel the need, this forum will be locked.

No changing the account details, passwords, emails, etc! If you do it, I can change it back. And then I'll have to hunt you down, and it won't be fun.

Lastly, please do not register any more character accounts! If you want to request one, please post it in the appropriate thread, and leave the rest to the mods. Please note that they may or may not be created, as we don't want to flood the place with them ;)
I'm sure you understand - if you want to stop someone registering a particular username in case we should want it in the future, let me know and I'll consider adding it to the blocklist.

Most importantly, have fun!

Usernames currently available are;

Dr. McNinja
Gordito
Yoshi
Judy
Clone Ben Franklin
Dan McNinja
Mitzi McNinja
Dark Smoke Puncher
Hortense
Bearclaw
Chuck Goodrich
Batman
Those Woods

Aaannd... the password is currently
Spoiler:
pickledbeets
Last edited by Owen on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Problem? Thoughts on how to improve the forum? Hit the suggestions thread!
Truth is stranger than fiction, strange is what I do...
Owen
A penguin who is also a ninja
Site Admin

Re: Sockpuppet rules

Postby Dr. Mcninja » Wed May 27, 2009 12:20 am

I hereby give these rules my seal of approval, obviously.
Dr. Mcninja
Temple Guard

Postby Batman » Wed May 27, 2009 1:18 am

I am THE goddamn Batman, anyone who says otherwise is a lier and shall be dealt with by the Gotham City Police Department.
Batman
Bruce wayne? Never heard of him.
Temple Guard

Location: The Batcave, under my manor. Which is on the outskirts of Gotham City

Postby Dark Smoke Puncher » Wed May 27, 2009 1:24 am

Yo Owen! You forgot to put me on that list! What's up with that? You be hatin' on me? I 'oughta get all ninja on your @$$!
Dark Smoke Puncher
Temple Guard

Postby Yoshi » Wed May 27, 2009 1:29 am

RRAAACCCHHH!!
Yoshi
Temple Guard

Postby Judy » Wed May 27, 2009 1:36 am

Yoshi wrote:RRAAACCCHHH!!

GRAAAARRR!!!
Judy
Temple Guard

Postby Mitzi McNinja » Wed May 27, 2009 1:38 am

:beets so :beets I :beets heard :beets you :beets guys :beets like :beets my :beets pickled :beets beets. :beets I :beets just :beets so :beets happen :beets to :beets have :beets some :beets with :beets me :beets right :beets now, :beets here :beets eat :beets up :beets *sticks :beets forkful :beets of :beets pickled :beets beets :beets in :beets everyones :beets mouth.* :beets
:beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets :beets
:beets
Mitzi McNinja
Temple Guard

Postby Yoshi » Wed May 27, 2009 1:39 am

RRAAACCCHHH!!!*

*It wasn't me who ate your hotdogs this time.
Yoshi
Temple Guard

Postby Dr. Mcninja » Wed May 27, 2009 1:44 am

Yoshi! Judy! I'm not going to say I'm upset, let's just say I'm a little disappointed.
Dr. Mcninja
Temple Guard

Postby Bearclaw » Wed May 27, 2009 2:02 am

AHH. I SEE HOW THIS ALL WORKS NOW.

-FISH.
Bearclaw
Temple Guard

Next

Return to The Theatre of Dr McSockPuppet